Personality profiling should be for everyone, and colour creates a common language.
Personality profiling is traditionally used in business, and because of the cost, often it’s only senior managers who benefit.
At over 25% less profile cost than our other tools (and even more for charities), Clarity4D provides a suite of profiles which can be used by anyone at every stage of their career in the corporate world, as well as when they are going through a change in their life.
- Simple to understand
- Affordable for all budgets
- Globally accessible for all ages
- Effective at getting results
Clarity4D personality profiles offer a development process which creates positive results in personal and professional relationships.
Is Clarity4D right for your business?
Is your business having challenges with:
- Resistance to change?
- Conflict in relationships?
- Broken down communication?
- Selecting and keeping good people?
- Improving productivity?
- Inefficiencies of missed deadlines?
- Ineffective meetings?
Many of these challenges are caused by poor relationships and communication within teams. Clarity4D profiles can help by identifying the behavioural preferences of the workforce, and the process can create lasting and measurable results through the language of colour.
The Clarity4D process starts with completing a questionnaire and receiving a profile; the learning can be enhanced and brought to life by the interactive workshops which are linked to the profiles.
- The Personal Development workshop is designed to focus on the individual and explain the background to their personal communication preferences.
- The Team Workshop helps the individual to communicate more effectively with other people and build collaborative teamwork.
- The Stakeholder Workshops are designed to help teams develop closer relationships not only with other teams in the organisation, but also to key external partners such as clients and suppliers.
Hover below to find out more information on each workshop.
Think we might be able to help you or request a profile at no cost to see if it’s right for you?
Click the button to get in touch!